- The cost of your hire will depend on the items you choose and how long you hire them for. This makes it tricky to provide estimates before the end of your appointment when we type up the documents, but you can download price guide for a rough idea of what to expect.
- Prices start at £25 for a seven day period and all hire fees are inclusive of VAT and cleaning costs – (excellent news, we do all the cleaning for you too!).
Additional weeks are available and are charged at 25% of the cost of first week.
- Payment can be made by card, cash or cheque.
Cheques must be made payable to Surrey County Council.
Invoice payment option available to our members.
- We require a security deposit which we hold for the duration of your hire and will be returned to you when the costumes are returned. See below for more details on deposits.
- Both the hire fee and deposit need to be paid before any items leave the Wardrobe unless you are members. Hire fees are non-refundable even if you don’t use your costume.
We require a security deposit unless you are a member.
The amount required depends on the total cost of your hire, as indicated in the table below and will be held for the duration of your hire.
Late returns, loss of or damage to items will result in a deduction from your deposit total.
|Up to £50||£100|